Social Media Marketing
A huge volume of traffic is available from use of social media marketing techniques at popular destinations such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, TripAdvisor, FriendsReunited, MySpace, Ecademy, Business Scene, Sharethis, blogging and the like.
Social Media Master Class
One to one activities and training at your office.
Harness social media to help your business.
This two hour class features,
- social media strategy, planning and management
- definition of your identity and offering
- setting up accounts at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media websites suitable to your business
- how to delegate tasks across your team
- how to grow your community of followers
- hands on use of software tools such as TweetDeck and Twiends
- integration with your existing marketing campaigns
A motivational pro-active and interesting session to establish your business presence at networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Business Scene, Ecademy, NRG, Empire Avenue and more. £70 + VAT is the price for a two hour first sesssion.
There are hundreds of small businesses which are successfully leveraging social media networks to generate new customers. Don’t get left behind!
Simply tell us a little about Your product or service and we’ll get back to you with some ideas and booking dates!
The video below was created especially for our YouTube channel. If a picture tells a thousand words, then how much more can you say using video! YouTube has soared in popularity and it’s easier to get niche top placement on YouTube than at Google.
Quite popular on blogs now, this word cloud showing social media tags is really quite easy to create automatically, find out more on our social media blog.
Social Media Buttons and Widgets
List of social buttons.