Websites for Newspapers and Magazines
A content management system designed for newspapers and magazines wishing to expand, upgrade or just generally improve their online presence.
A web publishing solution designed for newspapers and magazines offering full content management, Web 2.0 functionality, photo gallery, link directory, classifieds, events, advertising banner management, user registration and email communications.
- New Stories, Features, Sports Stories, Business Stories and any other category of stories can be easily added, edited and scheduled for publication
- Web 2.0 Functionality, enabling your audience to register, post comments to stories and contribute content
- Advertising Banner Management, easily ad banner ads, placement within different sections, auto expiry, multiple sizes
- Photo Gallery with cover flow type functionality, multiple categories, titles and descriptions.
Link Directory add links, link categories, descriptions, thumbnails
- Classified Ads Section, allow registered users to post classified ads (with photos) for a specified time.
Events, post event details together with event date, event time and details
- Email Communications, communicate with registered users and email subscribers
- Search Engine Friendly, each page can be filled with unique keywords, titles and meta tags for search engine optimisation
If you are considering a new website for your publication, magazine or newspaper, look no further, we can supply you with a proven and easy to use solution at a fraction of the cost of complex and bloated corporate systems. Please contact us for a presentation.
Our latest newspaper content management system has been built for Swindon Link Magazine.