Search Engine Optimisation
Traffic from search engines is the most important source of visitors for the majority of websites so it can pay great dividends to optimise the website for search engines to maximise positioning in search results for selected keywords.
All our websites are search engine optimised to start with, but search optimisation is also a long term process and requires ongoing monitoring, reporting, content editing and back linking to keep improving. Our search engine optimisation service includes,
- keyword analysis and selection
- editing page titles and meta tags
- editing content
- adding images and image alt tags
- renaming pages and subfolders
- creating back links
- manual search engine submission
- submission to particular industry & trade directories
- maintenance of search engine profiles like Google Places
Please get in touch and let’s discuss how we can help to improve your website positioning.